Even though it's cold, I've been braving the weather and making my daily trips to the barn to ride. Last night, I curried Harry for a LONG time to help him get rid of some of the hair that he's shedding. I could not BELIEVE how much hair I got off of him. I took a picture with his hoof in it for perspective - and he's got big feet!!

Also, when I got home last night I finished a project! I got my swap kit from my winter scarf kit swap the other day, and I received 2 lovely skeins of Noro silk garden. I decided to use one to do Calorimetry. I was hoping that I would get through all the colors and I just did. The yarn was the perfect length, having only a few feet of yarn left over. When I put it on, it didn't fit quite like I had expected, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that now, but I wanted to post so you could see the way the colors played out - it's pretty cool!






2 comments:
Are you gonna spin that? >:) Hahaha
I love the colors in the Calorimetry! I think you need to model it, becuase I bet it looks nice...and fun!
Hi!
I have just send something for you :-) Hope you like it!
Where can I find the pattern for the cabled purse - it's great!
Britta (swap-bot partner)
Post a Comment