So today, I had an interview and I wore some black boots that are kind of tight in the foot, so I either have to wear 'hose' or 'nylons' (whichever you prefer) or SUPER thin socks. Well - since most of you don't ride, you won't understand this - I also have socks that I wear under my riding boots that are FUN and some of them are my 'good luck' socks. They are really thin (kind of like knee-hi's) but have fun designs on them. I couldn't decide whether to wear my 'good luck dressage' socks or my 'good luck stadium' socks, so I decided to wear one of each. Anyway, I was in a hurry when I Was changing clothes for work later, so I just left them on and threw my white socks on over them. You can BARELY see that in the bottom of the picture, but I thought this was kinda funny - so I took a picture and decided to share it with all of you!! Enjoy!!(WOW this pic makes my calves look HUGE!!!! Yikes - that's no good. Remember, I was a ballet dancer for 16 years - that's ALL muscle, baby!!)






1 comment:
Thats hawt!
You should tattoo your legs with those designs. Guys like that.
Post a Comment