-->

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh man....

So yesterday was not a great day. I was stressed, rushed, etc, etc, etc. Whatever - no big deal. Anyway, I got home and was just pooped after a long, yucky day and decided to surf around on the web a little bit. I found these two things - the first one CRACKED me up! Man, I laughed HARD!!! The second one....um, I'm not sure if I thought it was funny, creepy, or just really sad. I don't know what is worse - what they're actually doing, or the HORRIBLE job of dubbing the word "glutes" for "boots". Watch the second one with discretion. I really went back and forth about posting it on here (Apparantly it is from some belly dancing workout video - who knew!). It disturbed me that much...but then I laughed. Anyway, I'll look forward to some comments on them both! (Marie - the first one might scare you...but only you!)




2 comments:

Marie said...

Thanks for the laugh and then the nightmare...
That kid's laugh is so great!

Juli said...

that glute video is just too hilarious....lol. I emailed it to my husband. :)He'll get a good laugh out of it. :)

Hugs! Juli