
((this is not a picture of the sock I've done, rather the pattern I want to do))
These socks are knit sideways rather than in the round, then you kitchner the back seam. I think it's a fun way to use self striping sock yarn, so I might give it a shot. I might actually be a big chicken and not rip out what I've started - but start with a different skein. Who knows...I'll decide after I get home today ;-)
Let me know what you think in the meantime!






4 comments:
I vote for not tearing out the first one until you do the second one, to see how you like it! I'm having my own frustrations with learning to make socks---been working on the same pair since about October! :) I think I'm getting it...a little at a time...
I can't wait to see how the stripes look this way... get crackin!
got your text about your blog...what happened? I like the new look!!
Don't rip out the old...maybe you will want to restart after you finish your new socks!
Post a Comment