I am TOTALLY not trying to complain - but it's been kind of a rough week!
Last night, I had the most severe migraine I have EVER had - I was 30 min from home and had to drive home like that. I am not sure how I did it. All I know is that I slept the entire night with my head on the biggest ice pack ever made. I woke up, and it's mostly gone - thank God!
Tonight - I have my first test in my organic chemistry II class of the semester. I am pretty nervous. It's over 4 chapters. I'm really comfortable with 15 and 16, and the first 1/3 of 17, but the rest of 17 and 18 - not so sure about. So I'm asking ALL of you to send positive thoughts my way tonight from 6:30-7:45 CST.
After my test, I am going to be in the lab alone for a few hours to make up for the lab I had to miss on Tuesday for my Director's Club Award Ceremony. After THAT, I'm heading to the barn to ride. It's going to be a long day - but it's more than 1/2 over, so it'll be alright.
Tomorrow, I have a "one-on-one" with my boss - not looking forward to that. We don't especially get along, and I'm so fed up, I might actually speak my mind in the meeting. We'll see....
Saturday - oh, BLESSED Saturday! Saturday will be my 1st day off since February 15. I can HARDLY WAIT! Woo hoo! Yeah - I have no plans, but that is not unusual. I don't really do stuff anymore. Who knew I would be so excited about a day off when all I will get to do is hang out with my cats. SO LAME - another excellent reason I am considering moving at the middle to end of this year. We'll see.
Anyway, totally lame post, I know - but I needed a study break. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
It's all because Mercury is in retrograde...ask Shannon about it
Your week is over now!! When are we going out for sushi, that always makes me feel better. Must... have... spicy...tuna...roll!
Hallo...please blog soon. I know you have news to share!
where are you moving to?
Post a Comment