-->

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Holy Cow!!!

This has to be one of the most amazing horses I have EVER seen! I have never seen a grand prix dressage horse who is THIS athletic! His passage and piaffe are both SO suspended. His extended trot - he doesn't get strung out, and his rider does an AWESOME job of keeping his back legs underneath him. I couldn't watch this video enough. Sorry for you non-riders, or non-dressage people out there. This is too too amazing. I will do this one day!!

Dressage- Andreas Helgstrand

2 comments:

Marie said...

Lady Marmalade!? When you and Harry are on Euro Sport Live you have to have Queen's Dont Stop Me Know as part of your music...
That was pretty amazing, especially since the horse dances better than I do (I'd kick his ass in a reinactment of Elaine from Seinfeld dance off, tho!)

Anonymous said...

What is your news???