
I finished my 'cable ready bag' just now! Man, that pattern was HARD to understand for attaching the handles - but other than that, it was SO EASY and very fast!
I like the way it came out - super cute. However, I don't know how functional it is going to be. It is hard to get into the purse with a whole hand. I think it'll be ok after I use it some. I am sad to say how much I LOVE that yarn, even though it is lion brand!
In other news, I got some SUPER exciting information today - will post more on that once it is official and public. :)






5 comments:
It looks great!!! I want to make one now.
I didn't know you watche Buffy too --- You are Marie are weird. ha!
I DIDN'T WATCH BUFFY! I was making fun of Marie because she DID watch Buffy! I was saying that she was the ONLY ONE our age! I had to make that clear. I refuse to watch that show!!
Thanks for not talking about me where I can't see it...
What I WAS going to say was that I think your bag turned out great! The handles look fantastic, I might add, so well worth any iritations they might have given you! Its a great bag!
The bag looks AWESOME - I want it!
I love this bag - I want to do it for the next project! You will have to show me the way - looks like way more than 12 inches that I will have to handle with this project :) - Erin
Post a Comment