-->

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Today...

Today has been a pretty good day! It didn't start that way - I started getting text messages from work at 8am ... and I was off today! Oh well - the next person I talked to was one of my favorites!! Marie called because she overslept - too funny! Who can sleep with their alarm going off for an hour and a half?!? Oh well - I'm sure she needed it!

Anyway, I got a text message from my sister not too much later. She got into the program at her college that she wanted to! I'm SO proud of her! She has worked so hard to get the grades it would take to get in. She's so excited and so am I! We're going on a family vacation this summer (scary!! who does that when their children are both over 20 anyway?)...it should be fun...or at least interesting! I think we're going to Cabo San Lucas to some all inclusive resort...so at least the booze will be free, right?? ;-)

I have to tell you all about a product I found at my local Target...it's by far my new favorite thing!!

It works REALLY well! It has these little gel-bars on the top and bottom so you don't need shave gel! Woo hoo!!

Anyway, I am almost to the heel flap on my jaywalkers so that's pretty exciting. I already have my next pair of socks planned - I got this great merino wool from my SP10 pal - it's almost enough yarn for a pair of socks. Steph and Marie's mom was kind enough to donate remnant yarn from her stash to my cause, so it will be for the cuffs and the heels of these socks. I'm really looking forward to how they'll come out!!

I'm also riding in a clinic with my FAVORITE clinician this week - Robin Walker! He's coming to TopLine on Thursday/Friday so I'm riding with him Friday morning before I go to work. I can't wait! He really likes Harry, and I learn so much from him.

More soon!! (Told you you'd be sick of me today!!)

1 comment:

Marie said...

Glad to see you're back posting...lets see your jaywalkers, the yarn you're using is so pretty!