-->

Friday, April 20, 2007

I feel like a slug...

Man - today was ROUGH! We went to the Sox game last night...and then out after that...I drank too much and stayed out too late...I guess you gotta do that from time to time, eh?

Anyway, I am POOPED today! But - I have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!!! Steph and Marie stopped by to visit me at work and they brought me my FAVORITE thing in the entire universe!! I love them!! Couldn't have made it through the day without the chai and the visit:) They really are my family up here...which is excellent!

So I started a new project tonight, I'm embarassed to say. I ripped out my french market bag and I'm starting a bag that will be faster. I'm taking some creative liberties with it so we'll see what happens when it's done...wish me luck!

((My posts have been boring as of late...sorry.))

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

it's about time you apologize for your boring posts! Just kidding!!!

Glad you didn't pass out on your drive home...you seemed wiped out when we visited you at work.

Can't wait to see your new project when you come over later today...

By the way, do you want to go on a field trip to the yarn shop with me? I need to get something for my secret pal.