-->

Monday, April 30, 2007

HSKS Questionnaire + Weekly Question

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Slytherin - thank goodness, b/c I like their colors best!! :) I'm not mean, I promise!!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
I really like crystal palace - but the ones I'm using (borrowing) are long-ish for sock knitting. Honestly - I like the Boye's as well, but again they're too long. I like metal or bamboo, but shorter more appropriate sock lengths would be great. I have some 3's and I *think* some 2's, but I could use some 1's...but it doesn't hurt to have a back up set!!

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
As I said above - I'm open to anything metal or bamboo - no plastic, please. I would really like to have a set of 1's or 2's.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
N/A

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
I don't love milk chocolate - only really like dark. Other than that, I like almost everything except cherry flavored things.

6. What are your favorite scents?
Peony and rose. Also, coconut or subtle smells like that. I really don't like sweet or fruit smells.

7. Do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of!!


"You will have your reward, Wormtail. I will allow you to perform an essential task for me, one that many of my followers would give their right hands to perform..." Who is speaking?

Voldemort to Wormtail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.