-->

Sunday, April 29, 2007

FINISHED PROJECT!!!

!!

YAY! I finished a project before Stephanie AND Marie!!! WOO HOO!!! This was my first felted project and I was SHOCKED when I pulled it out of the washing machine! It is so much smaller! I kind of like it, but I don't know if I love it. Seems like a waste of such nice yarn. Thank God that I still have one skein of the expensive pretty stuff I bought! Let me know what you think!!


Oh, and I potentially could have become the proud new owner of a BMW today, but I'm much happier that I didn't!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE IT!!! I didn't realize it was going to be so small!

Can't wait to felt my bags now!!

Marie said...

Great job! Wanna switch? I love yours!!

Pennie said...

cute bag . . . I love to knit purses and felt them

I like the colors