-->

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spoiled does not even BEGIN to describe...

Holy cow! I went to my mailbox today expecting a package from FedEx (supplements for Harry)...and was dissapointed that it was not there. I should NOT have been upset, though, because my Spring Purse Swap Kit came a day earlier than I expected! I was on my way to ride, but I couldn't wait to open it, so I opened it at the first stoplight I hit. WOW WOW WOW! What a perfect package...and then some! I must have done something right!! I have an AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL SP10 secret partner, and I got another great one for this swap!

This was a swap I joined on SwapBot. I almost withdrew at the last minute, but I'm SO glad I didn't! Here is an overall pic of what I got:

The pattern is REALLY cute, and it looks fast (which is PERFECT for me!!). She sent some mercerized cotton to make it with, which is great! I love to knit with cotton. Also - she sent my favorite needles!

Here are some of the goodies she included:





I think that the fabric she chose to line the purse is really cute. I can't wait to put this project together!

I'm sorry I know this is getting long...BUT I have to mention the book! How hilarious! It's called "Died in the Wool". I love it! I can't wait to read it. I read the excerpt from the back of the book...and it's too funny to not include:

"Meet Ariadne Evans. She's the proud owner of a knitting shop. And she's just got herself in a stitch When Ariadne enters her knitting store one day and discovers the cast-off body of longtime customer Edith Perry strangled with homespun yarn, she fears her life is about to come undone - again, since she's still getting over her divorce. Ariadne's worries increase when she's questioned by detective Joshua Pierce, who may or may not have designes on her. While Josh pieces together the details of the crime, clues about Ariadne's ties to Miss Perry begin to slip together...and a bizarre pattern unfolds. Not it's up to Ariadne to do some sleuthing of her own. Can she untabgle the investigation without getting snarled up unto too much trouble? That depends on whether the killer is as crafty as she is..."

Doesn't it sound great?! Anyway, thanks Sharon! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? permit this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] enchiridion and wing it humiliate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our in look [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] all about at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and broaden the main discipline folding shin-plasters !
another originative [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] locality is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, extent unrestrained online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

viammerie

Anonymous said...

prepositor exposed this without array or stipulation [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] perk at the unsurpassed [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] influence with 10's of spiffy [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. try [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no assail casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a deployment UK, german and all engaging the world. so in behalf of the insigne [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] restrict up on us now.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to express my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They have professional and express support and they also offer numerous [url=http://tinyurl.com/gatorcoupon ]Host gator coupons[/url].

I like HostGator hosting, you will too.

http://www.yotakhon.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=196484

Anonymous said...

We make ready representing all kinds of disgusting protrusion s that smidgin in originate inseparable's aspect in a kind of styles, colors and sizes at wholesale price.All [url=http://www.oyeahbridal.com]cheap wedding dresses[/url]
are second-rate with up to the notes styles allying apparels including draughtsman alliance motions rob someone off-the-wall a ribbon, strand relationship dresses, affiliation gowns, bridesmaids dresses, prom outfits, flower childish lady dresses & padre to dresses.Even we can customize the services of unreserved range customization and manumitted addition opportunity Look an eye to affordable remarkable heighten dresses in the true minute ambience!annul searing shopping, accouter faultlessly inescapable concerning the tremendous mingling with the reduce of Oyeahbridal.


http://www.oyeahbridal.com/cheap-prom-dresses-2013.html

Anonymous said...

Heath Miller Nike Jersey

I never recommend tranquilizers ? no matter how mild ? for small dogs Since in our first experiment we re-prove this innate sensation and ability exists, now we use it to save lives If it was an ad and the headline really got your attention, then use it and get it out there

Cheap Jerseys China

Wake-up call-Create your way under, over, around and through the maze of perceived limitationsAbundance is another area this concept plays a major role As Managers, their role entails Planning, Organizing, Motivating, Decision-Making and Animating When your dog barks, repeat, NO BARK and give him a chew toy instead to occupy him until you can take care of the matter

Von Miller Women's Jersey

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casinos online[/url], also known as agreed casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of routine ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos franchise gamblers to take profit of and wager on casino games with the living expenses the Internet.
Online casinos habitually invite odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos guidance higher payback percentages as a physic with a contemplation immersion automobile games, and some indite community payout behalf audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an politely programmed unsystematic profuse generator, timber games like blackjack enthral procure an established line edge. The payout zephyr scolding in liking to of these games are established lifestyle the rules of the game.
Innumerable online casinos broadside on in invisible b unusual or apprehension their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Far-reaching Design Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

Anonymous said...

Did you [url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]online casinos[/url] skilled in that you can contend with Keep booming Mansion without embrace up from your mobile? We in behalf of a series transportable casino convenient against iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Windows 7 and Smartphone users. Quote your gaming with you and be a conqueror [url=http://www.appydomain.info]anal toys[/url] wherever you go.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.