
Tonight, I did my Christmas with Cathy and Eric. I FINALLY finished this sweater that was for Cathy. This picture isn't great, but I was in a hurry to wrap it! I had to do a LOT of tweaks to the pattern, but it came out ok. The sleeves look funny, but it is very even, actually. I didn't like it at all until she tried it on - it fit her perfectly!

Also, today I received my package from my 'yarn and knitting' swap that I did. I got some of the YUMMIEST smelling coffee I've EVER smelled. I believe it is a local blend from my partner's area. It is cocoa caramel rum coffee and it smells AMAZING! I also got some Merry Berry coffee which smells great, too! Finally - I got this really nice 100% wool hand dyed yarn. The colors are a little off in this picture, but it is pink and red. She picked it out so I could knit something for Valentine's Day! So thoughtful! Thank you so much! I love it!!






4 comments:
just stoppin' by with the pattern link to the mitts you commented on:
http://www.pretendingsanity.com/
knit_print.php?id=33. It was actually posted with the pic of the mitts! Thanks for the link for the sushi kit! :)
Kathy's sweater turned out great!
Kongratulations on finishing a project...I guess Marie and I kan't tease you so much now! (wink-wink)
I L.O.V.E. the yarn from your swap buddy --- I think pink and red are a kool kombination!
Brooke, I am so happy to see that you got your package too today! Love that red and pink yarn. The yarn you sent is going to be beautiful felted...if that is I can get Artemis to return the ball she has made her new favorite friend...sigh. Thank you so much! Hope I run into on swap-bot again.
LOVE the yarn especially the color - i am sure you will make something so cute and Valentine's withh it!
Post a Comment