So I haven't updated much lately with pictures of my actual work, so I figured it was time! Here is a picture of that Irish Cable Purse that Steph, Marie, and I are doing. The color of my yarn looks really off in this picture - it isn't moss green. Oh well, here's what I've done.

And I did mention the other day that I had started my first sock! I got bored after I started the stockinette part of it, so I went back to my purse. I don't have a lot done on the sock, but will get more done tomorrow during the big football games!! (Sorry the pic is blurry) .

Also - I'm bummed. I think I'm the only one who did the embellished needle swap (no word back from anyone else but Steph, of course). I wish I hadn't sent these out because I think they're super fun. Oh well - here are pics of the two pairs of needles I did for the swap. The first ones are stoplights, and the 2nd ones are tulips. (Again - sorry the pics are blurry).








1 comment:
Your needles turned out so great! I love the tulip ones --- you are so creative!
I can't wait to start on my purse...Must. Finish. Purple. Cardigan. First.
Post a Comment