
Merkin bought me a great gift! She got me a perpetual calendar with a new stitch each day! This is PERFECT because I was just working on a new patter for my OWN design of fingerless gloves, so this will be AWESOME to pick a stitch pattern for those! She also got me a few 'funny' gifts - but if I posted them in here, no one else would get the humor. ;-)

StepOnMe got me this hilarious knitting kit! It's a kit to knit a wallet with a sushi design on it! I'm going to make the one in the middle. I started this last night, and I can't wait to finish it! It's going to be my first endeavor into the wide world of felting. Too hilarious!
Thanks so much, ladies!!
Last night was super fun - dinner with the best pals! We did fondue this year for our 'New Year's' Celebration (please note that it was a day early). These girls can't make up their minds!! Haha. Teasing, ladies!!
Anyway, we finished our Christmas gift exchange and I got some SUPER fun presents!






2 comments:
I'm so glad you liked the sushi kit --- I want to do one too!
By the way, I am SO jealous that you have people visiting your blog from SWEDEN...that's so cool!
saw your link on the k1b2 site--where'd you get that cool sushi kit?? This is the first time I've ever seen one!
Post a Comment