Yay! My latest project is almost done. I started these fingerless gloves last night around midnight, and I almost completed one by about 4am today (after ripping them out 3 times, and then deciding they were going to be too big, so I started over a 4th time with 5 fewer stitches). I worked on these for about 15 minutes on my lunch today, and I am 5 rows (i.e. 5 minutes) away from binding off! Then I just have to do the thumb, which will take another 5. The second one should take me much less time since I'm back in the swing of things with knitting on dpns. I was so excited when Marie and I found this yarn yesterday. We'd been searching for it, and we found it!! Woo hoo! It was 25% off to boot! Anyway, I plan to finish the second one tonight and then back to Christmas knitting for me!!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
My first cables!
Yay! My latest project is almost done. I started these fingerless gloves last night around midnight, and I almost completed one by about 4am today (after ripping them out 3 times, and then deciding they were going to be too big, so I started over a 4th time with 5 fewer stitches). I worked on these for about 15 minutes on my lunch today, and I am 5 rows (i.e. 5 minutes) away from binding off! Then I just have to do the thumb, which will take another 5. The second one should take me much less time since I'm back in the swing of things with knitting on dpns. I was so excited when Marie and I found this yarn yesterday. We'd been searching for it, and we found it!! Woo hoo! It was 25% off to boot! Anyway, I plan to finish the second one tonight and then back to Christmas knitting for me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love it!
do you ever sleep??
Post a Comment