So it seems like it's been a long time since I've posted about anything knitting related. AND, since I started this as a knitting blog - I felt like I owed you - my loyal readers - a post about what is going on in my knitting life. So, here goes!
Right now, I'm working on finishing that white sweater I've posted on here before. It is a Christmas present, so it has to get done! It is REALLY boring to knit though because I am in a part where it is just a lot of stockinette.
Also, I am working on a scarf for a Christmas present that I started last night. I am kind of doing my own pattern on that. I bought one skein of yarn, and I am using size 17 needles and doing a cool looking pattern I saw in a book I borrowed from StepOnMe. That should go really fast.
What else...hmm. Oh, I've got 3-4 more projects to start and complete by Christmas, but they're smaller and so I think I can do it.
So, sorry that there aren't any pictures. I at least wanted to post (unlike Merkin) and let everyone know what was going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment