
Well, I grafted the top of my Lace Leaf Sweater to the bottom tonight - and I am VERY disappointed. I do NOT Like the way this sweater looks, so far...and I am not really that motivated to finish it because I am not happy with what it looks like. This is some of my BEST knitting - very uniform, no mistakes, etc, etc...and it looks like poo.
I'm putting a picture in here for proof that I've gotten this far. All I have to do now is make the sleeves and sew them on - which I plan to do, but I am pretty sad. I was really hoping to like it more... Oh, I also have to adjust the tension on the Kitchner stitch...but that's easy. I'm too bummed to do it tonight. :-(






2 comments:
I think it looks great! sew it all together and then block it well --- you will like it...it just needs to be blocked, sucka!
It looks FANTASTIC! Stop bitching and start finishing it!
Post a Comment