-->

Monday, October 09, 2006

Scare-Fest 2006

Well, it wasn't so scary - and we didn't get much shopping done (thank God we have better taste than that!!)....but it was a good time.

It all started by getting the CLOSEST parking spot there was. We were really lucky to have been at the EXACT right place at just the right time. We really are some lucky ladies! Then they forgot me at Starbucks - probably because someone flooded the men's bathroom, but I don't know.

After all of that, we decided to walk through the craft fair first - to spend all of our money in our hot little hands.....well - we sure tried to find SOMETHING we would even consider buying...but alas - we could not. SO MANY painted wooden signs, tacky earrings, and fleece and/or tie-dyed items. Who'da thunk it in good ol' St Charles?

Anyway, then we went back to my house and they looked through all of my yearbooks - kindergarten on up (NOT AT ALL EMBARASSING!!!!) - while I played the role techie-geek-girl and unlocked my old phone for Marie.

All in all - it was a super fun day. I went to the barn and that put a big damper on my day, but I made it home and kicked some SERIOUS booty at Monopoly!

***So looking back over this post, I see how unorganized this one is. It isn't my typical post - and for that I apologize! I'll get back into the swing of things. Maybe more pics tonight after knitting at Steph's.***

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

we totally forgot to take pictures!!!!

Marie said...

I still want that water balloon squirt gun... who has the info for that?