-->

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Next Project???



Ok, so I need some serious advice on this one. I'm THIIIIIIIIIINKING I like this sweater, so I think I'm going to make this my next big project. Does it look grandma? Does it look, how you say, "el frumpo"? Give me your honest opinions - (I know that goes without saying for those crazy Wysocki ladies!)

Ciao!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like this sweater --- but I would make it a bit shorter. Too long makes it look like a granny sweater.

I heard your "trying"...

Craftybernie said...

I think it would look great as a belted cardi.

Becka said...

I like it! I think it would look very nice.
Welcome to Knit1BlogToo!!!

Becka said...

Hello again! You asked about where to find the patterns that I have on my blog, if you click on the pattern name the pattern will open in a new window. Thanks so much for your interest!

Unknown said...

I agree with Stephanie - make it a little shorter - unless of course you are as tall as the model in the picture!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nora said...

I like the longer line - but I'd probably make narrower sleeves without the upturned cuff. x

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com