StepOnMe
MerkinSo yesterday was a pretty bad day - I was feeling pretty down and out. I had plans to meet up with two of my favorite pals, and had planned on calling them to cancel. I'm glad I didn't. They're the greatest pals out there - and it was some well needed therapy!
I originally met StepOnMe at my last company. She initially was my boss - but then I moved up to be 'co-boss' with her. It was a pretty el yuck-o company - thank God we're out of there!
I met Merkin through StepOnMe (StepOnMe hired Merkin to work with us). As I got to know Merkin, we learned that we're pretty much identical in MANY MANY ways (each of these discoveries has been pretty frightening) - and we do share a brain (which only really works out for one of us each day as the other is left without!!)
I'm not really one to post 'sappy' stuff, but I think this stuff needs to be said. They're both such wonderful friends, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without them! Thanks for being there last night (and always), ladies - it really helped.
Much love!






3 comments:
Aren't friends wonderful?! Truly a gift from God!
I read on Wild N Wooly that you crashed, but didn't burn! You fell of and landed on your feet?! WTG, WTG!!
Brooke --- You're a great friend too! (even if you never make it to kickball games!)
I hope Harry is doing better!
Steph
Brooke!
Thank you for not putting the picture of me up from White Trash ranch... if you did I would have to have you relinquish all use of our brain. Yes, you would have no brain.
I would be smart 100% of the time--which means I would be asked by mensa to become a member (THEY would ask ME!, knit super good AND read a pattern correctly 100% of the time... not a bad thought, actually. But I don't think I'd like having a stupid friend, so we can share.
By the way... I need the brain tomorrow so make sure you keep your schedule free of any hard mental tasks.
Fine, ok, one serious note... I'm glad that we became friends because it really helped my self-esteem knowing that someone is even weirder than me. HAHA!
You're the best!
Post a Comment