Well I took my test this morning. I think it went well, but we'll see.
I came home and was a TOTAL bum! I didn't make it to the barn today...I hope he went outside. It's so nice out! Actually, I think I'm going to miss the first 30 min of class and take him outside to graze...yeah, that's what I'll do!!
First, I have to pack. We have a leader meeting tomorrow and Thursday in Lincolnshire. Thank God we get hotel rooms! That's a long drive! I have to drive there tonight after lab (my LAST LAB!!!!!) and meetings start at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I have to cut out 20 minutes early to make it to my final review session for my bio class, so I'm missing cocktails and dinner. Oh well....
Anyway, I am getting really far on my isabeau purse. I'm halfway through the seed stitch for the bottom of the purse. Then, it's 41ish more rows before I bind off! Then, I just pick up stitches and do the sides and add the handles. What a fast, easy, and fun project! It isn't boring so I'm really enjoying it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Gryffindor's Rule...Slytherin's Drool!!
Lincolnshire - that is right by my house!
Post a Comment