So I haven't been great at posting on here lately. I would apologize to all of my devoted readers...if I had more than 3 (2 of whom I see pretty regularly, and I shouldn't have to update them on my life via blog b/c they already know!!)
Anyway, so so so much has happened. I'm DONE DONE DONE with organic chemistry FOREVER!!! YIPPEE!! What a relief. That's the biggest thing...well at least the biggest thing I'll blog about!!
We had knit night last week - super fun. Erin and Kathy are working diligently on their vintage bubble bags, I worked on my Isabeau, and Marie worked on yet another pair of jaywalkers. Steph didn't knit a stitch, and Laura def didn't crochet ;)
The next day was Leadership Academy at the Catalyst Ranch. ALWAYS a great time to be had by all! Day after that - interview training in Rosemont. Both of these days included some of my favorite people that I work with, and so both days were great! :D
Tonight, I'm back in my home town. One of my closest buds from high school is getting married tomorrow, so it'll be a grand ol' time here in Ktown.
That should be enough to catch everyone up! I'll post more soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Have a great weekend back home! Be carefule if play chicken with tractors like they did in Footloose (don't they do that in Indiana?)
Hahaha!
cool-now get on Skype and hang with us!
I apologize - I tagged you. See http://twisted-knitster.blogspot.com/2007/05/uh-oh.html
LOL great post! can't wait to see what you say now that you are tagged! Hope you enjoyed the wedding.
Post a Comment