I've been tagged.
PinkPorcupine Knits tagged me with the 7 weird facts meme.
The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I think that one of the strangest things about me is that I share a brain - almost literally - with someone who has become probably my closest friend even though I've only known her for 1.5 years. It's freaky! We have WAY too many random tihngs in common, sometimes she starts to ask a question and I answer it without hearing the whole thing (I LOVE that b/c it freaks her out). Anyway, it's just really scary...but hilarious!
2. I was voted "Most Likely to replace David Letterman" in my senior high school class of 343.
3. It seems I'm drawn to men with strange/outdated names...horses, men, you name it...
4. I fidget A LOT when I'm nervous or really bored. It drives people at work crazy in meetings. I cannot help it. I turn back and forth in a swiveling chair, I tap my toe, etc, etc, etc.
5. I blush A LOT. It happens a lot more when I'm nervous or anxious, but I blush a whole lot. Someone decided that it is so extreme it should be my X-Men power. One time, I blushed SO HARD that my arms turned red! It was pretty embarassing.
6. All of the ligaments in my major joints are too long or too stretchy. My knees bend a little bit backwards, my SI joint wiggles (the CREEPIEST feeling in the world), and I had to have surgery on a shoulder to tighten up the joint a few years ago.
7. Hmm...it's hard to think of a 7th. It shouldn't be b/c Steph and Marie are ALWAYS pointing out how weird I am and giving me lots of examples ;-). I can think of several I wouldn't put on here...but they'll stay secret! I know one - I have always thought it would be fun to be the one 'human' host on one of those singing children's shows. Wow - I've never told anyone that....
SO I tag Marie and I don't know who else (seems everyone else had done it). Looking forward to it, Marie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks, brain!
Post a Comment