-->

Monday, September 11, 2006

Knit Night at Steph's


Tonight, we met at Steph's house for a night of fun, food, and knitting...two out of three ain't bad. My current project and I got in a HUGE fight. I said things I didn't mean, the sweater threw hurtful moments from our past back in my face.... It took us a while before we could reconcile. We made it through - and, though things are still a little rocky, we're on our way...we're on our way.

Anyway, it was fun to teach Kathy to knit, though of course Stephanie was better at teaching her. She did great! Ms Erin did a super job on her new project, too. Marie was a' truckin along on the same sweater as me, and Stephanie was running around playing Ms Fixit.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Brooke - thanks for taking pictures last night.

You should take it as a compliment that I stole the picture of the wine bottle from your blog for my blog.

Your pal,
Stephanie

Marie said...

Are you still fighting with your sweater?

Stephanie said...

FYI -
Kathy spells her name with a K.