-->

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apparantly, I'm missing limbs...



So you might be confused in looking at these two pictures and actually think I succeed in making one for each leg that I seem to have....yeah, you're wrong. I just took the pictures on the 2 colors of backgrounds so you can see the colors in the legwarmer better.

I actually love these soon-to-be....ok, well possibly-to-be legwarmers. This was how I taught myself how to change colors and to carry the unused color up the side seam. I was pretty proud.

This pattern is also super cool...(but now that I say that, I'm not even sure I could find it again if I had to). They're slouchy and tapered a bit, so they seem like they'll stay in place for maximum warmness factors in the lovely winters we have here!

This is the end of my "UFO" postings - at least for tonight. Those are the only ones I have here with me. I have probably at least the same number of unfinished projects at my parents' house, but we'll leave those in the closet for now.

1 comment:

Marie said...

No limbs? Aren't you a three legged juggler?