Now I'm back to the cold of Chicago - continually asking myself why I live here. I'm back at work with a SUPER important meeting tomorrow morning - hoping that goes well.
I'm totally digging not being in school, but somehow I'm busier than ever - too little time for the poor pony - only seeing him about 3 times a week! Um, not too much else is new. My car is getting fixed and I should have it back tomorrow - pumped about that!
I'm actually wanting to knit again - which scares me. I just have to find the time to do it, so we'll see.
Oh, while I was in the Atlanta airport last night for a 2.5 hour layover, I found the craziest thing! It's a vending machine for REALLY expensive stuff - like iPods of all varieties (touch, nano, 5th gen, etc), $500 earphones, and other random stuff. I took a pic b/c I thought it was nuts!






No comments:
Post a Comment