So, I haven't blogged in over 6 months. Oops. What can I say? I won't even try to catch you all up on what has changed since then, but I'll recap the big ones:
-I finally graduated with my BS in Biology
Ok, that's all I really want to put in here as far as changes go. Anyway, I'm at a meeting in the city tonight, and a bunch of us went out to the bar afterwards. As usual, every got TOTALLY wasted except for me. That guy that I was involved with the last time I wrote on here (which ended 3 days after my last post) asked me tonight if I regretted our relationship last year - which of course I don't. The funny/strange/absurd thing, though, was he then told me that, "if I didn't have commitment issues, I'd marry you". Who says that?! I had NO idea how to respond - but I was pretty excited that it didn't excite me. . .at all.
Anyway, I'm sure that this isn't interesting to anyone but me, but I thought it was so strange.
I think I'm the only one who is still around on here. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment