-->

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Fun times downtown!

Holy moly, was last night fun!!! I went out with a good buddy of mine from work, and everyone who works for him. We went to this super cool beer garden in Chicago and hung out there until 2. Then, we went to this TOTALLY trashy, gross looking, icky Mexican restaurant (which served EXCELLENT tortas!!). Anyway, what a great team of people! They're hilarious and it was one of the more fun nights I've had in a long time! Not that any of them are reading this, but man. . . so fun.

I know I haven't posted in ages. I've been SO busy, and a lot of good things are going on in my life...well except for my business life (not a lot good there right now). I haven't knit in so long I'm not sure I remember how, so no news on that front.

Anyway, more to come soon... I promise...well....maybe....

2 comments:

Marie said...

Was it as fun as the Baton club?! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Brooke - I miss you - it has been so long!