-->

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New project


So this picture totally doesn't do this really cool pattern or this fun yarn any justice - but I started a new project about 1.5 hours ago, and I wanted to share it. I'll take a picture with my camera when I find it (I used my phone for this one).
The finished project looks like it was super complicated to do, but this pattern isn't that bad. It's easy to keep track of where you are, but it makes you pick up stitches like mad! Also, I don't like increasing in a purl stitch. Too much thinking ;-)
So anyway, I wanted to share.
Goodnight!

Ok, so apparantly I forgot to say this was to be a scarf. Oopsie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks neat... what are you making?

Anonymous said...

I used the same design for a pair of underwear for my hamsters! They loved it too!

Stephanie said...

I love this pattern...it's really cool and looks SUPER complicated.

What is it going to be?